The GMPF offices in Droylsden are still closed to visitors until further notice. We understand this may be an inconvenience and would like to thank you all for being patient with us throughout this period. We hope to be able to welcome you back to our offices soon.
If you have a My Pension account you can securely upload scanned images or photographs of any certificates we have requested. You can also use My Pension to update us of any address changes.
Our Customer Services team is now available on their original opening hours on 0161 301 7000.
Customer Services opening hours
- Monday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Thursday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Friday: 8:30am – 4:00pm
Members can also contact us by using our online forms.
There may be a delay in our normal response times, but we still aim to meet these wherever possible. Thank you in advance for your patience.
The LGA have prepared a list of frequently asked questions regarding the Coronavirus.
Watch out for scams if you are thinking about transferring out
Unfortunately, during these unprecedented, challenging and uncertain times, scammers are looking to benefit and take advantage of the situation. We want to make sure that you have taken the right precautions before thinking about transferring your pension elsewhere, so your retirement savings are protected. We strongly recommend that you visit the Financial Conduct Authority website and read the specific guidance relating to Covid-19.
Remember, scammers are sophisticated, opportunistic and inventive. We strongly recommend that you:
- reject offers that come out of the blue
- are wary of adverts on social media and sponsored adverts online
- use the warning list to check who you are dealing with
- do not click links or open emails from senders you don't already know
- avoid being rushed or pressured into making a decision
- do not give out any of your personal details (bank details, address, existing insurance/pensions/investment details).
You can find further information about pension scams at the MoneyHelper website.
If you have any questions about your pension, please contact us.