We depend on many outside organisations to supply us with information, so we can carry out things like arranging transfers, and paying benefits. As soon as we receive the information, we have targets for how quickly we will carry out our part, and these are shown below:
|Paying your retirement lump sum||The day after you retire|
|Paying your retirement pension||Last banking day in the month you retire|
|Replying to or acknowledging letters||5 working days|
|Requesting details of the transfer value from your previous scheme||5 working days|
|Requesting an annuity quotation from Prudential||5 working days|
|Producing a statement if you leave with deferred benefits||10 working days|
|Producing an illustration of the cost of buying extra pension||10 working days|
We hope you are happy with the service you receive from us and your employer, but if you feel this isn't the case and need to complain, we have an official complaints procedure...
Keeping in touch
We value you as a customer and are committed to providing you with a high quality service at every stage of your membership...
Here are some of the ways we will keep in touch with you if you are a current member...
- Membership certificate: we will send you this when you first join, to show you a summary of your pension record, and we will send replacement copies whenever anything changes, such as your hours.
- Pension Power newsletter: this normally comes out twice a year, and sometimes more frequently if there are more changes to the Scheme rules. Mailed direct to your home address, as long as we have details on file.
- Personal illustration: sent out each year to show what you have built up so far, and what you could build up by the time you retire.
Each year, we also produce a whole range of booklets and guides, ranging from the Annual Report & Accounts to a History of the Fund.
- Online Publications
- If you are a deferred member, click here for how we will keep in touch
- If you are a pensioner, click here for how we will keep in touch
Please keep us up to date if you move house, by ringing our helpline or sending us an email.