Some publications are now available as an e-magazine, alternatively all of these publications can be viewed in Adobe PDF format (more information about PDF format). The file size of the document is displayed next to the link.
In order to view the PDF documents, you will need to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader .
- New location for GMPF
- Data sharing statement
- New exit cap raises issues
- AVCs - a way of topping up benefits
- New freedom & choice cauases confusion
- New look LGPS ready for blast off
- Don't got over your tax limits!
- Don't get ambushed by the pension cowboys
- Preview of new look Local Government Pension Scheme
Issue 31 (2.38 MB)
- Taking care of your loved ones - life cover at no extra charge
- The story continues for proposals on public sector pensions
- GMPF Online now available to all
Issue 30 (3.97 MB)
- New measure of inflation
- New AVC online service
- The ups and downs of part time
Issue 29 (2.95 MB)
- Civil partners on same footing as husbands & wives
- Pay & Grading update
- State pensions in focus
Issue 28 (1.64 MB)
- Public Sector Pensions - A tarnished reputation?
- 5 page pay & grading special
- Living with a partner? Don't lose out
- New! Reader discounts
Bulletin (226 KB)
- Ill Health retirement
- Topping Up
- Leavers news
Issue 27 (2.09 MB)
- New look pension scheme goes live
- Introduction to the new LGPS
- Better lump sum life cover
- New contribution bands
Bulletin (257 KB)
- New look Scheme 2008 - More details
Issue 26 (1.85 MB)
- 85 Test - Latest news
- New look Scheme 2008
- Flexible retirement
- DCLG may limit AVC payments
Issue 25 (1.17 MB)
- How much is your pension pot worth?
- Is this the end of the line for the 85 test?
- Change to flexible benefits
- New slant on topping up
Issue 24 (837 KB)
- Stay of execution for retirement changes
- The 85 test - at a glance
- Financial Review 2005
- No weddings and a funeral
Issue 23 (815 KB)
- Is later retirement on the cards?
- Thinking of a transfer?
- Tax breaks on the way?
- Focus on investments.
Issue 22 (420 KB)
- Important time limit for all holders of deferred benefits!
- Ill health rules go under the knife again
- Valuable extras at no extra charge
- Do you have deferred benefits too?
Issue 21 (1.34 MB)
- What does the future hold for the Scheme?
- Juggling more than one job?
- A glimpse into the future?
- Your personal illustration explained
Issue 20 (280 KB)
- Will Beckham see red over pensions Green Paper?
- All change for transfers
- Reserve forces - know your pension rights
- Part timers a step closer to backdating
Issue 19 (287 KB)
- Pick and mix benefits?
- Job transfer rules extend to smaller employers
- Ill health tonic for part timers
- Limits apply to freestanding AVCs too