I already pay AVCs with Prudential to top up my pension. How can I check on my AVCs?
You should have already had an annual statement sent to your home address, directly from Prudential - this is completely separate to the pension statements that we send out.
And if you want to check on your AVCs at any time of year, you can view your AVC details online access through Pru's website at: PruRetire
Pru have just revamped it to be far more modern, fresh and simple - and also much more mobile-friendly. If you are already signed up for online access with Prudential, your old log in will still work. If you haven't signed up yet, why not give it a try.
- I currently pay into the fund. When will I be getting my annual statement?
- I've had a number of cold calls from people claiming to be pension companies... how do I know if its a scam?
- A colleague was telling me they had some 85 rule protection. Hasn't that been scrapped years ago?
- I've got deferred benefits with you. When will I be getting my annual statement?
- What day is my GMPF pension paid on?
- When will this year's pension statements be coming out?
- What is the COPE amount in my state pension?
- Can I take some tax free cash from my pension before I retire?