Change your personal details

It’s important that you let us know if any of your details change.

If you are already in receipt of your pension and want to tell us you have changed your bank details please read our section on 'Pensions in payment

Change of address and/or email

If you are a contributing member, you need to let your employer know about your change of address as soon as possible. They can then update your address with us when they send their monthly data submission.

For all other members, if you are already registered for My Pension, the safest and most secure way to update your address or email is by logging into your My Pension account. 

Alternatively, if you haven’t registered yet, please contact our Customer Services team on 0161 301 7000, and they will be able to update your address.

Change of name

If you are currently contributing to your pension or you have benefits on hold

You can contact us to update your name by calling our Customer Services team on 0161 301 7000. This information may have already been provided by your employer however it is always helpful for you to check this with us to keep your details up to date. You can check if your details have already been updated in your My Pension account.

Receiving your pension

If you are currently in receipt of your pension and change your name you should write to us. Please include a copy of the document that confirms your change of name, for example:

  • Marriage certificate
  • Divorce decree absolute
  • Deed 

Change of bank details

The safest and most secure way to update your bank details is by registering or logging into your My Pension account.

Alternatively, you can contact our Customer Services team on 0161 301 7000 and request a form to complete and return. The form will be sent upon completing the necessary security checks. We will only accept changes to bank details by the above methods. If you write in to update your bank details by letter we will send you the necessary form to complete.

Any changes must be to an account in your name (or in the case of a joint account, you must be one of the account holders). Please also sign and date the form.

Please make sure we get the details of your new account around two weeks before your normal pay date. That way we can make sure the updates are carried out in time.

Created by Clay10 Creative